Subject: Re: HP-IB?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Clarke <Dave.Clarke@swi055.ericsson.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/26/1998 08:20:24
Hi,
    while we are on the subject of HPIB, does anyone have any information on the RTI
interface board that goes into the DEC PRO 350/380 ? Its the same board as used to
connect up the console comms with the 8700 VAX etc. I would definately like to find
out what the connections are on the board interface connector. And if someone has
info on the registers on the board as well that would be even better!
    Sorry this is way off the Netbsd subject; but then again one could always think
about porting Netbsd for the PRO, can't get much worse than that can it ?
Dave.

--
Dave Clarke            dave.clarke@swindon.ericsson.se
Ericsson                Tel.No. +44 1793 494513

Wanted any and all types of PDP and microVAX hardware,
software,manuals,schematics,etc. for hobby use.