Subject: Re: RX33/RX whatever floppy goes into the RX end of the uV2K
To: John Wilson <wilson@dbit.dbit.com>
From: A. Sporner <asporner@eagle.ibc.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/23/1998 08:07:07
Hello John

> I gotta hand it to Sokolov, procmail is exactly the kind of grungy nasty
> utility that I bend over backwards to avoid having to use, but he drove
> me to get off my butt and read through those enormous man pages, write the
> .procmailrc, and tweak my sendmail.cf (another thing I hate) to make it work
> since the line that the procmail man page told me to put in .forward didn't
> work at all.

I never thought I would come to this either but I have.  A guy like this
is going to kill this list and something should be done about him.  I am
beginning to think twice before I post.  Now I find humor in making
sarcastic remarks about his own.  This isn't too productive.

I don't "own" the email server this is on (and later likely won't when
this machine shuts down at the end of the month).  How does one implement
the procmail stuff if they cannot control sendmail.cf or am I up the creek?

Thanks

Andy