Subject: Re: multi CPU uvaxII
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/19/1998 13:17:32
<> I don't think CD is used for anything as it's a PMI (over the top).
<>
<> Allison
<
<On this technicality I would like to point out that Allison is mistaken.

Carl,

Your right.  Visual error on my part.  I pulled a MS630 from my spares
and took a quick look and noticed two edge connector pairs were unused.
Then I managed to transpose AB to CD pair.  Yes, it uses CD pair for
signals and only grabs power and passes bus grants to the AB side.

That means two boxes with q22 interconnect cables would be required to
produce a slave that has more than the 1meg onboard.  A pair of BA23s
would work nicely. Box A would have uVAX ram, disks, terminal IO, NI
and interconnect to box B with uVAX, RAM and QDSS via q22 cables.

Allison