Subject: Q-Bus Card needed
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Seth J. Morabito <sethm@loomcom.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/18/1998 16:10:45
Hi all,

I've just acquired a MicroVAX 3800 (KA655-AA CPU), with various extra
bits and pieces.  It includes a factory-installed KFQSA-SA DSSI adapter.

What I'd really like to do is put SCSI into this poor dear, as DSSI
drives are getting harder to come by.

I've got a quick question for everyone first.  Can a KZQSA-SF (SCSI)
and a KFQSA-SA (DSSI) controller live peacefully together on the same
Q-BUS, or must I dump one to use the other?

If I can use both, does anyone have a KZQSA-SF card they'd be willing to
give, trade, or sell to me?   I'd be happy to trade a CXY08-M (8-line
Async MUX) or a VAXstation 3100/30 for it, whichever you'd be more
interested in.

Anyone?  Hopefully so :)

-Seth