Subject: Re: netbooting a Microvax2000 ??
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Tim <tobrien@MCS.VUW.AC.NZ>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/17/1998 23:02:55
Yeah, It must of been the bootloader, since I got the new copy from site
Ragge mentioned and it booted fine. The MicroVax 2000 is the same as a
VAXstation 2000, the only difference is a jumper setting on the main
board, which disables the graphics controller when set to MV2000 and
changes the use of the serial ports at the back of the box.

cheers,
tim