Subject: Re: KA630-CNF
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/16/1998 15:38:33
Waitaminute - are you saying that you can make a multiple-cpu UVII? I happen to have access to
another KA630 - of course the questions loom: Does NetBSD actually support this? What modifications
are nescessary? What kind of performance increase are we talking about? Would I just put the two
CPUs in slots 1 and 2, the two 8meg boards in 3 and 4, and the memory interconnect across all four?
I do have a BA123, which (I believe) has 4 AB-CD slots...

--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682