Subject: Re: [not VAX related] PDP-11 UNIX Src Licenses Available (fwd)
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/11/1998 06:00:07
Dear Warren,

We are interested in duplicating and distributing the PDP-11 media here in
the United States.  We are one of the largest manufacturers of CD-r's and
floppy disks in the world! Please forward any information to me regarding
your requirements for distribution.

Sincerely,

Rick Copeland
Information Systems Manager