Subject: Re: Quiet day?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Quayle <icq@dial.pipex.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/28/1998 20:38:10
Allison J Parent wrote:

> Synchronous noise pulse deletion.

A noise blanker perhaps ?.

> Eck did good theory, my fun was reducing it to practice for radio
> application.  As we know even noise is useful for it's randomness. ;)

Radio bod huh ? - spent the early years of a mispent youth building
valve (sorry, tube) then solid state radio gear. Still have a hack
around with radio stuff from time to time. Have had the priviledge of
working in the electronics industry while the state of the art went all
the way from valve to VLSI technology. With Dec Alpha running at 600meg
clock speeds, it's hard to say what's radio and what's digital now...

Chris (Offtopic posts 'R us...)