Subject: Re: 3100, console driver/ serial console usage
To: None <bertram@gummo.bbb.SUB.org>
From: Tim Shoppa <shoppa@alph01.triumf.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/19/1998 12:49:29
> PS: If anybody is interested, I could write down some remarks about
>     what I did and why I did it that way. Might be of some interest
>     if anybody thinks about repairing this driver. Might be irrelevant
>     if the driver is rewritten from scratch...

I would find these comments very interesting and educational.  I always
thought port-vax was supposed to be a technical mailing list; I see no
problems with posting code and comments about code to it.  It certainly
beats reading the boring flame wars that seem to dominate lately.

Tim. (shoppa@triumf.ca)