Subject: QDSS driver update.
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/18/1998 17:23:35
So far I've managed to compile a kernel with QDSS support.  I'm pretty
sure I did everything that needs to be done to integrate it with
NetBSD.  However, I haven't gotten the thing to work yet.  (Which of
course means that either I missed something or I did something wrong.)
I've changed the driver temporarily so that I can use the serial console
and now I guess I have to get acquainted with the kernel debugger.
I won't be able to get back to this for one and a half weeks, but
hopefully then I'll be able to get something working.  (I think I'm
pretty close.)

--
|  Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>              |
|  Home page:  http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bgjenero/     |