Subject: Re: Where is miniroot.tgz ?
To: Eric Feillant <Eric.Feillant@EUnet-Bretagne.fr>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/16/1998 18:02:41
On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Eric Feillant wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't find miniroot.tgz in the NetBSD-1.3 distribution.
> I think i need it to Net Install my VS3100.

	You shouldn't need it - the directions at:
	http://world.std.com/~bdc/projects/vaxen/VAX-netboot-HOWTO.html
	should cover all thet you need - let us know if not...

> PS: Are NetBSD users and admin interested in having a mirror in France ?
> (We had many difficult to download packages from ftp.NetBSD.org i.e
> vix.com ....)

	I think someone may be looking at a French mirror, but if you
	are interested in helping please contact mirrors@NetBSD.org

	Thanks

		David/absolute

  -- "Its hard to say it... I hate to say it... but its probably me..." --