Subject: Re: Precompiled vax packages anyone?
To: Boris Gjenero <>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/15/1998 19:43:29
	Many thanks - could you send-pr the patches so they can be
	committed to the main NetSBD tree?
	Ragge - any reason this couldn't be uploaded to

	A couple of thoughts on the patches:

	    I would be tempted to move the
		#if defined(vax) && !defined(UltrixArchitecture)
	    block down to the base of the file and make it
		#if defined(vax)
	    only, as both the UltrixArchitecture and __NetBSD__ cases
	    will #undef vax appropriately

	    Should probably add
		XCOMM           NetBSD/vax      client

	Thanks again

	-- Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad. --