Subject: MicroVaxII help???
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Luwenth the Lewd <luwenth@netscum.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/11/1998 00:46:08
	Okay, so I have inherited a Vaxstation II/GPX which I understand is
a MicroVaxII.  It came with one tape and one hard drive installed, and a
hard drive on the side, as well as 6 tapes.  I have gone through the NetBSD
INSTALL doc, and haven't had any success getting nice results out of the
machine.
	The tapes are:
		AQ-GL5AR-DN	MV DIAG CUST TK50
		AQ-GL5AK-DN	MVII DIAG CUST TK50
		AQ-FP86I-BN	VAX Fortan V5.1 BIN TK50
		AQ-JP22C-BE	VMS V5.0 BIN TK50

	And 2 other tapes that are more loosely labeled as VMS/WS/SW V4.2
and WIN/TCP REL # 5.1

	I've tried hunting around for stuff to be able to figure out what
hardware I have in it, but nothing I've found has given even interesting
results.  The failures that I get are of a 41  DEVINNACT and 06 HALTED
nature.
	Any hints or clues would be greatly appreciated.
	-- Ricky

--
'94 ST1100 'Turvy'					luwenth@netscum.com
       "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."