Subject: Thank you.
To: Michael Sokolov <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
From: Pat MaGroin <auntyspam@nothere.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/09/1998 16:38:58
Michael,
I want to thank you for all your comments that were not pertinent to
NetBSD.  You have helped spur me to fix my system to identify spam.
Just so you understand, the term "spam" is derived from a mystery meat
product that was actually created in the former soviet union.  The
soviet hierarchy found a way to engage capitalism in a mutually
beneficial endeavor.  They eliminated the agitators in the pig sty and
packaged them for sale in the capitalist world.  With the demise of the
soviet union, the system of spam production failed.  The result: One
Spam Studnet exported to cwru.