Subject: Re: Need 1.3 kernel with PIO-SCSI for SCSI/MFM controller
To: Michael Sokolov <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
From: Matthew N. Dodd <winter@jurai.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/09/1998 12:24:28
On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, Michael Sokolov wrote:
> That's just yet another crippleness of the BabyVAX support as implemented in
> NetBSD/vax. I can promise that I won't reproduce such crippleness in Berkeley
> UNIX(R).

I'll admit that you seem to know a fair bit about VAX hardware, but please
do (at least me) a favor and limit yourself to short technical replies.

Your endless bantering and strutting is starting to annoy me.  I'd hate to
have to procmail you.

If you're not here to help then leave.  The *BSD world doesn't need any
more ego than it already has.

/*
   Matthew N. Dodd		| A memory retaining a love you had for life
   winter@jurai.net		| As cruel as it seems nothing ever seems to
   http://www.jurai.net/~winter | go right - FLA M 3.1:53
*/