Subject: Off-Topic TZ30 flashing lights
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Karl Maftoum <k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/09/1998 00:03:49
I realise this is off topic, but I'm really out of options on this one :)

I have a TZ30 which exhibits the following symptoms:

With power on (SCSI cable in or out), yellow light flashes three times,
then all three light blink quickly, and the drive does not function,
however the drive correctly identifies itself as a TZ30 tape drive.

Is this drive totally hosed?

Cheers
Karl

Karl Maftoum
Computer Engineering Student at the University of Canberra, Australia

Email: k.maftoum@student.canberra.edu.au

I am getting very sick of getting SPAM..... I won't retaliate, I just
won't buy your product, and will recommend others to do the same.