Subject: Re: TK50Z
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/08/1998 14:31:25
	For anyone interested the 4004 is covered in:

	http://www.cs.uregina.ca/~bayko/cpu.html#4004

	along with a large number of other
	"Great Microprocessors of the Past and Present"

	Its pretty much pure geek fodder :)

		David/absolute

  Things to regret not having after transferring 'beans' between two beanbags
    #1 : A vacuum cleaner
    #2 : A floor the same colour as the beans
    #3 : More beans