Subject: Re: SCSI on Q-bus
To: Ty Sarna <tsarna@endicor.com>
From: Andy Sporner <asporner@eagle.ibc.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/05/1998 11:51:47
Ty Sarna wrote:

> Excuse me? The availibility of peripherals is not a valid technical
> issue? You seem to be the one fixated on your personal preference, since
> from the above it's clear you want to keep discussion of anything but
> IDE out of the thread.  I just wanted to point out that going to IDE
> instead of SCSI does 'cost' (features) in a real way.  It's a tradeoff
> vs.  price.  If you're willing to make that tradeoff, that is (as I
> believe I already said) fine by me.  But don't yell at me for pointing
> out a valid issue because it conflicts with your preference of IDE.

  Damn it!!!! you did it again!!!!!  I *NEVER* !!!  said I prefer IDE!!!!  Open
you
%$^$^ eyes are READ what I WROTE.   I have both!!!!

I am not going to dignify any more responses from you with any more
of my bandwidth or that of the group!  If you flame me flame me in
private!  The is net/etique or perhaps we have a newbie here!

damn!