Subject: Re: Sigma RQD11 switch settings?
To: None <shoppa@alph01.triumf.ca, zaft@artisoft.com>
From: Carl Lowenstein <cdl@mpl.ucsd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/04/1998 18:15:51
Tim Shoppa writes:

> From port-vax-owner-clowenst=ucsd.edu@NetBSD.ORG Wed Feb  4 13:43 PST 1998
> From: Tim Shoppa <shoppa@alph01.Triumf.CA>
> Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 13:18:02 -0800 (PST)

> Which Sigma RQD11 controller?  There's the SDC-RQD11-S,
> for up to four SMD drives, the SDC-RQD11-A, for MFM/ST506 style
> drives, and the SDC-RQD11-E, for ESDI drives.  The dipswitch
> settings (and positions) will vary with which model you have.

Just to keep things all together, there was also an SDC-RQD11-SCSI
which I have at least one example of.  I also have the accompanying
manual, all 80 pages.  In this computer afterlife twilight, I wish
that I had bought more Qbus SCSI controllers when they were available,
but the budget said ESDI because it was less expensive.

    carl
        carl lowenstein         marine physical lab     u.c. san diego
        {decvax|ucbvax} !ucsd!mpl!cdl                 cdl@mpl.ucsd.edu
                                                  clowenstein@ucsd.edu