Subject: Re: Free VAX Cluster!
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Fritzler <afritz@iname.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/02/1998 21:50:37
I'll take whatever I can ship without going bankrupt!!  I'll definatly take
a VS3100 if it's a m38/48 or a m76!!!  (The MV3600s sound like something UPS
would not like to carry... :)  The a MVII would be nice if shipping wasn't a
killer.

Adam

PS: The address given in the original message was 'not known'.  Normally, I
would defenitly not post such a personal message to the list, but...

(  Adam Fritzler   afritz@iname.com                            )
	           http://afritz.base.org/