Subject: Re: [Fwd: VaxStation II/GPX]
To: Michael Sokolov <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/02/1998 16:28:10
Michael Sokolov wrote:

> J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com> wrote:
> >       Dave, if it would be any help to whoever's trying to write in the
> > support code for the VCB02, I have a VCB02 programming manual that I would
> > be happy to loan out. It describes the registers and calls for the entire
> > VCB system in terrifying detail.
> Would you please post its DEC part # so that I can add it to the list of docs
> that I'm asking Richard for? I don't do graphics, but I would still like to
> have this manual just for the record. And while we are at it, maybe you also
> have one for VCB01?

Perhaps you didn't read the message well enough: I'm not the person you need to ask. That was a
FORWARDED message (as shown by the [Fwd: in the subject). The contact information for the person you
need is listed in the original message. I doubt that they are on the port-vax list.

--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682