Subject: Re: Ultrix/VAX
To: Jacob Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
From: Paul Apprich <psapp@terra.cnct.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/1998 17:57:21
On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, Jacob Suter wrote:

> After the bullshit you stirred in here and blatent disrepect of the law
> hopefully an FBI or equivelent agent is knocking on your door several
> minutes after your first distribution.
>
> Cops just love (beating the hell out of) people that spout shit like
> yours.

	Sounds like a first generation type with the given name,
wink-wink. I hope everyone has their lead lined asbestos suits, their CD
(civil defence) rations, calcium, potassium, and iodine supplements ready
(strontium 90 and iodine 131 suck). DEW has picked up something and it
isn't a mid-winter moonrise...

What was that REM tune in 1988 with the line 'Lenny Bruce is not afraid'?

P.S.A - Where's the boot code?