Subject: Re: Ultrix/VAX
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/1998 15:00:40
Please stop this thread.  This is a place to talk about NetBSD/vax, and
not the ethics and legal issues around copyrights or the negative
characteristics of various governments.  Take it to e-mail, find a
suitable newsgroup, find somewhere to start a message board or mailing
list or whatever.  Leave a pointer if applicable  I may be interested in
participating in such a discussion, but THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.

--
|  Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>              |
|  Home page:  http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bgjenero/     |