Subject: Re: Ultrix/VAX
To: Michael Sokolov <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
From: Jacob Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/1998 13:02:50
> It's OK, and my offer of pirate Ultrix copies still stands (as soon as I get it
> myself, which, if I'm lucky, may be later today).

After the bullshit you stirred in here and blatent disrepect of the law
hopefully an FBI or equivelent agent is knocking on your door several
minutes after your first distribution.

Cops just love (beating the hell out of) people that spout shit like
yours.

I just wish the f*cking unsubscribe I did THREE DAYS AGO would just
*work*.

Hmm, I could always just go email the right people at CWRU.EDU about
this - department heads love to squash little nutcases like you.

Jacob Suter
Intrastellar Internet Service