Subject: Re: Hmm.. 3 items
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
From: Paul Apprich <psapp@terra.cnct.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/29/1998 19:44:31
On Thu, 29 Jan 1998, J. Buck Caldwell wrote:

> 1. This is the second time in 6 months I've heard the terms "Elite Warez" and "Vax" used in the same
> sentance. That is disturbing...

<mount /dev/barfbag0a /yourlap>
	how about HACKstation? Of course I mean it in the classic sense of
a machine with a number of tireless programmers writing software to make
use of it, much like those brave souls who pounded out code for that PDP-1
at MIT in the early 1960's.

> 3. Imagine - an online service where you email/ftp/etc. a config file to a robot which then compiles
> a custom kernel for you and send it to you... muahaha... I like that so much, it's almost tempting
> to do it...

http://www.kernbot.sys . Good idea!

P.S.A