Subject: Re: VAX hardware details now in HTML
To: Michael Sokolov <sokolov@alpha.CES.CWRU.Edu>
From: Thordur Ivarsson <totii@est.is>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/1998 12:54:47
Michael Sokolov wrote:

> allisonp@world.std.com (Allison J Parent) wrote:
> > *TZK50  TK50 with SCSI adaptor (used with VS2000, works on 3100 Mxx)
> Just one clarification. TZK50 is the name of the board that sits between the
> SCSI bus and the TK50 drive. The whole product as shipped to customers is
> called TK50Z and is a box with the drive, the board, and everything else needed
> already inside. Also be careful with 2000s and 3100s. TK50Z has two versions,
> TK50Z-Fx and TK50Z-Gx, which differ in TZK50 firmware. I STRONGLY ADVISE you to
> read my yesterday's super-lengthy post. In there you will see a description of
> the differences between the two, why they are completely incompatible, and
> which one is used where. I won't give the answer out here, though, since
> otherwise I won't be able to make people read my post.

In my documentation for MV3100m20e is the tk50 drive name TZ30.

Sokolov, please break your posting into parts, you are doing great
things but it is very difficult to read. I sometime give up reading
because of long unformated messages.

TIA

--
Þórður Ívarsson		Thordur Ivarsson
Rafeindavirki		Electronic technician

FreeBSD has good features,
Some others are full of unwanted features!