Subject: VAX 4000-200 for Sale, Cheap! (fwd)
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/22/1998 19:14:29
Apologies if me forwarding info about VAXen for sale to the list is
annoying. It's just that I hate to see good systems be sent off to the
landfill or sold for scrap if someone could give them a home elsewhere.

The mention of an 11/750 up for grabs at the end of this post caught my
interest.  It's in New York which doesn't do me any good, so I hope
someone here is close enough to pick it up.

-brian.