Subject: Re: VS3100 connection to VT420
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/16/1998 10:38:59
> Well, the VS3100 I don't know anything about, but a VT420 without the DB25
> was new to me. What does it have then? Only the MMJs?

Most DEC terminals are/were available in several types.

The biggest difference were the 'domestic' and 'international' versions.

The domestic ones (according to some docs I have) have 2 MMJ connectors,
while the international models were delivered with (at least) 1
DB25 instead of MMJ.

The printer port usually still was MMJ on international models as well,

							Bye Arno.

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9  	     Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,