Subject: Re: VS3100 connection to VT420
To: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/15/1998 16:26:51
On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, David Evans wrote:

>   Now just so I understand this, a KA42-A is a M30 (2.8 VUPs) while a KA42-B is
> a M38 (3.8 VUPs), right?

	I believe so. I can positively confirm the KA42-B -> M38 mapping
	:)

	Hey - there are various resources around the net on vax hardware,
	but none of them seem to carry detailed information on each CPU.

	http://www.anglia.ac.uk/~systimk/History/Vaxes.Txt is a good
	example - excellent information on what it covers, but more would
	be better (exact cpu designation, min/max memory, standard
	devices, physical size!, (does it run NetBSD :) etc)

	Anyone interested in managing such a list? - I'm happy enough to
	give it a go if noone else wants it, but its all a question of
	time... :)

		David/absolute

     ( A person is just about as big as the things that make them angry )