Subject: kdb50 and BI Buss
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Robinson <jrobinson@stisierra.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/14/1998 12:57:17
Hi all,
sorry about the html mail to the mailing list. I hate Bill Gates!!! anyway
here is a repost of my questions pluss one:
1) Has any one tried mopd on a Dec Alpha running linux? nothing works....
2) Can I mop a VAX 8200?

Well I just pick up a kdb50 for $100 bucks.. (not to bad I think??) My
question is where do I put it in my system. The box looks like this:
slot 1 t1001
slot 2 t1010
slot 3 t1018
slot 4 t1017
slot 5 BLANK
slot 6 BLANK
slot 7 BLANK
slot 8 BLANK
slot 9-12 t1008

I think that it should go in slot 5 but I don't know shat the node setting
should be. Also do the cards just plug in or do I need to worry about buss
grants and that sort of thing?
Also where can I get another console Disk?

James Robinson

PS Does anyone know if putr can create an image