Subject: None
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Robinson <jrobinson@stisierra.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/07/1998 20:56:56
Thanks to all who sent me a message...... ;-)
I have a few questions for the group:
1) I am going to get a VAX 8200 given to me. Is it worth the time to
    get it running NetBSD.
2) What is a VAX 8200? (Haven't seen it yet, and I don't have an old
    Dec direct Catalog with it in it.)
3) I tried to make a boot tape on VMS 4.4, an a TK50. I keep getting
    errors about incompleat copies to the tape.
4) Can I get (buy or send tape) a Distrubution on tk50 or what ever the
    VAX 8200 has for a boot media?
5) I have a DEC Multia 166. I run linux on it but am thinking of NetBSD to
    do cross compiles. Is this somthing I should look into or just run on
    the VAX?

Thanks again...
James Robinson