Subject: Re: MOP
To: Dave Arthur <ARTHURDC@burridge.nscc.ns.ca>
From: Mats O Jansson <maja@cntw.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/04/1998 00:37:16
On Sat, 3 Jan 1998, Dave Arthur wrote:

> Is anyone using the MOP protocol from DEC to start devices such as
> DECSERVER 200's using netBSD ?

When I started to write mopd many years ago a DECserver 200 was the only
thing I had at home that talked MOP. Later I got a DECserver 300 to be
able to implement MOP V4. I have tested it on a Xyplex too and a number of
different VAXstations. And have plans for supporting pmax and alpha too,
but nothing much have happend the last year...

> I see the protocol is supported under 1.3Alpha.
>

> --
> Dave Arthur
> Business Department
> Burridge Campus
> Nova Scotia Community College
>
> CANADA
>
> arthurdc@burridge.nscc.ns.ca
> http://www.burridge.nscc.ns.ca

-moj

Mats O Jansson, CelsiusTech Systems, Jaerfaella, Sweden
email: maja@green.celsiustech.se (or moj@stacken.kth.se)