Subject: RE: strange disks...
To: 'port-vax@NetBSD.ORG' <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/01/1998 13:18:22

Ah, yes. I know, I know.

I've been planning a re-write of the FAQ for some time, but I'm having
the usual problem of too many women^H^H^H^H^Hprojects, too little time.
;-)

Right now my excuse is that I haven't really got a usable system to
install and test on. My uVAX II (1.2 release) is in "production" as the
FAQ server and my VS2K at home (1.3_ALPHA) is too unstable to be usable
for anything. On top of that the TK50 in the uVAX II is shot so I
couldn't do an install (from scratch) if I wanted to.

But, with the release of 1.3 I will just have to get around to it.

Tips, help and encouragement welcomed.

Gunnar

PS. Anyone else getting sick and tired of receiving a bounce from
duanne.thompson@tswi.com in "charset = US-ACSII" for every message
posted to port-vax? Can someone please unsubcribe the bastard?! DS.

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2