Subject: Re: TU58 protocol (Was Re: Newbie question)
To: Brian Murray <brian@proximity.com.au>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/30/1997 11:19:51
> If I can get the specs, I might try knocking up a Linux program or two.
> Then, I could offer to create TU58 boot tapes for folks if needed, provided
> they pay for media and postage. (Can you still get TU58 tapes or equivalent?)

I have a PDP-11 peripherals handbook at home with some info in it.. On some
devices it's quite specific and I'm positive the TU58 was in there
as well..

If it is I'll try to put the info on the list..

								Bye Arno.

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9  	     Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,