Subject: U.S. Design 1108 QBUS to SCSI
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chuck McCrobie <mccrobie@usdesign.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/09/1997 10:14:55
The U.S. Design 1108 and 1109 are QUBS to SCSI controllers.  They are
configured as MSCP devices and appear as DU to VMS.  The 1158 is the
UNIBUS version.  Are these controllers supported? - the hardware page
doesn't list them, but it does list other MSCP controllers.

Also, I have a Viking QDT from TD Systems.  It also is a QUBS to SCSI
controller and appears as an MSCP device.  Is this controller supported?

What would be required to get these supported?  I have a few 1108's that
I could _LEND_ to someone - and the manual.  I'm not sure the manual
describes the 1108 in enough detail for adding support to NetBSD.

Thanks,

Chuck McCrobie
--
ALL OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER.