Subject: Re: MINIROOT kernel (1.2G)
To: None <VSL@dog.crec.mipt.ru>
From: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/03/1997 19:32:16
At 08:08 PM 10/3/97 GMT, VSL@dog.crec.mipt.ru wrote:

> Can anybody send me a config file for it? I seems that mkdb cannot
>make symbols database, and ps and others cannot work now.
>Maybe, anybody will be so kind, and send me UUEncoded/splited
>GENERIC kernel? (vsl%dog.crec.mipt.ru@news.mipt.ru (Firewall!!!))
>
> And, is there any code for VAX4000 series? They are pretty fast!

No.  I'd like to add support for the VS4000 VLC and (then) the
VS4000/60/90/96.  But can I find the free time?  (The VS4000 VLC
should be relatively easy since NetBSD already supports all of its
device (ncr53c94, lance, etc.))
3am Software Foundry      WWW URL:    http://www.3am-software.com/bio/matt.html
Nashua, NH                Disclaimer: I disavow all knowledge of this message