Subject: RE: boot image for VS3100-M76 (KA43)...
To: 'NetBSD/VAX list' <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/30/1997 19:08:14
I've successfully booted VMS on my VAXstation 3100 M38 from a DEC TK50Z
SCSI tape drive and even an Apple CD300 SCSI CD-ROM (same mechanism as
the DEC RRD42 but different firmware).

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2