Subject: Vax info (sorry!!!)
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jacob H. Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/28/1997 03:19:01
I've been monitoring the VAX list for a while now anticipating getting
these machines....  I'm being given four VS3100's (I belive M38's).  I've
also got two Win95 boxes and a FreeBSD box here.  The deal is I will only
have two monitors so I figured I'd put pretty-VMS on two, and NetBSD on the
other two.

I was wondering if there is a better place to ask VMS questions as I am
sure I will be full of them.  I am unsure of the Docs for the machines come
with them, so I am not sure what I am going to be getting into and would
like to ask questions somewhere :)

Thanks,
Jacob Suter
Vax newbie at large - shoot on site!