Subject: About this MOP business..
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Fredriksson <dep@canit.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/22/1997 12:59:52
Hello all.

I'm sitting here with a uVAX 3600, RA82, RA70, 32M ram, Ethernet card.

Why doesn't any of the mop images found in any distribution work on this
machine? Has anyone successfully mop'd a 3600? In that case I'd love a
copy of the image you sent over, just to see if the hardware is ok. =:)

One other thing, don't know if this is done already; why not transfer a
small filesystem (miniroot), and a kernel in mop'able format and install
from there (kernel mounts ramdisk and has some binaries there), much like
the various install disks for Linux, FreeBSD and so on.

---
Andreas Fredriksson :: Dep/Stellar :: dep@canit.se :: www.canit.se/~dep