Subject: RE: Diskless boot of vs2000
To: 'Curt Sampson' <cjs@portal.ca>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/09/1997 01:02:36
Curt,

You're right, that worked! But why? I tried:

 /export/myclient/root -maproot=root myclient
 /export/myclient/swap -maproot=root myclient

Which didn't work (I had already made the 16MB swapfile). Ah well, it
works now. Thanks!

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2