Subject: Re: VT-320 terminal for the taking
To: Dan Pinkard <dpp1@cs.wustl.edu>
From: Paul Apprich <psapp@cnct.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/07/1997 21:45:39
On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Dan Pinkard wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Paul Apprich wrote: > > > > > I have come to the
conclusion that one man does not necessarily need > > enough computer
hardware to run a manned Mars mission or set up a spare > > command center
should NATO need such, so among other things, I have a > > VT-320 terminal
for whomever needs it. No burned text onscreen, and not > > much dust
inside when I opened it. Cleaned and ready for using. Takers? > > It's
coming from the U.S.A. collect freight.  > > > > psapp@cnct.com > > How
much were you thinking of selling it for? > > d.p. > > I just want to get
rid of it. I have enough PC's to do terminal emulation, I don't need
something like this. I would rather use the VS3100-M76-SPX as a headless
file server/ teach-myself UNIX machine until there is console graphic
support. Then I will use it as a web page editor. I may even have another
that I can rustle from work (I let them use it for testing and repair of
lk series keyboards). How about an H-3014 56 kbps serial to T-1 interface
with some spare boards? an AT&T stat mux? I got the VS-2000 set up manual
from Marc Malagelada some thime ago. Would that be useful?  I gotta clean
out Area 51^H^H^H^H^H^H^H the fourth room.

psapp@cnct.com