Subject: disktab & controller information for vaxserver 3100
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Lonnie Lewis <lonnie@itg.ti.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/11/1997 16:59:44
Can anyone assist me with adding a disk drive to my Vaxserver 3100.

I have a vaxserver 3100 with a 100 meg hard drive.  It's currently
running ultrix.  I want to add an HP 2247 drive.   Problem is I
don't know what kind of controller I have or what I should do about
a disktab entry.

I don't have a manual for the 3100.  I have a manual for a DEC
station 3100.

If anyone can assist I would greatly appreciate it.

Lonnie Lewis                                         phone (214)575-4891
email to lonnie.lewis@ti.com                         fax (214)575-4853
Texas Instruments                                    Mail Station 8467
Enterprise Computing Provisioning                    TI msgid RLON