Subject: Re: progress report on MOP
To: None <wonko@uscom.com>
From: Mats O Jansson <maja@celsiustech.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/11/1997 21:49:26
On Tue, 11 Feb 1997, Wonko the Sane @ ~ wrote:

> with all this talk about MOP, i'm inclined to ask the question: what is
> the progress report for booting a VS2000 over the net with MOP??

Nothing much for a while. I have been very busy at work since early october.
Booting standalone programs is no problem. But I havn't really tested a
kernel yet. Much depending on not having a VS2000 with NetBSD/vax.

> just curious since i still don't have a way to burn boot floppies for this
> thing and i'm not adventurous enough to take the case off and jam a SCSI
> cable in there and use my WangTek-5150ES
>
> -wonko

-moj

Mats O Jansson, CelsiusTech Systems, Jaerfaella, Sweden
email: maja@celsiustech.se (or moj@stacken.kth.se)