Subject: Simple Hard question (3500)
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marc Malagelada i Duch <marc@hades.udg.es>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/06/1996 19:47:49
Hi all.

As you know I get a vaxserver3500 a month ago, and I would like to
get NetBSD running on it.

But before all this, I should get a console connected to that VAX.

I know that I should not ask this here... could somebody help me please?

Console connector is something like that below:

                      -----------------------
                     !  !_!  !_!  !_!  !_!   !
                     !                       !
                     !                       !
                     !                       !
                     !                       !
                      ---------.          .---
                               !          !
                               ------------

Or something like next (sorry)

                      -----------------------
                     !  !_!  !_!  !_!  !_!   !
                     !                       !
                     !                       !
                     !                       !

This wants to look like a a RJ45 connector, but "that" thing in the lower
part is not centered.
Could anybody please tell me what is each pin?

Thanks....

Bye.
Marc Malagelada.