Subject: Re: Console cable for VS2GPX
To: None <>
From: Kevin P. Neal <>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/20/1996 17:57:24
At 09:20 AM 7/19/96 +0000, wrote:
>Some questions;
>1. Anybody got a wiring diagram for a VS 2 GPX console cable?
>2. I dont have to remove the video card to get console output, do I?
>3. When I try to boot it, how should the switch on the back of the VS
>    be turned?
>4. What is the little display on the back supposed show?

When I first got my 3 MicroVAX-II machines, I asked alot of these questions.

I got lots of useful answers.

I put them on a bit of a web page. There is no search engine, no organization
at all in fact. It's just email.

It's right off of my main page.

XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Sophomore, Comp. Sci. \
XCOMM  "Corrected!" -- Old Amiga tips file  \
XCOMM Visit the House of Retrocomputing:    /      Perm. Email: