Subject: Re: tape problems
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/21/1996 11:42:07
	Sorry - I missed the initial post, but one idea:
	What blocksize are you using on the sparc?
	I think you should be using 512 byte blocks for the boot block &
	miniroot...

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'