Subject: Re: mopd test image
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Lloyd Parkes <Lloyd.Parkes@vuw.ac.nz>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/13/1996 10:43:52
> Seems I've finally gotten mopd working (problem was getting a depca to
> work w/ NetBSD, not getting mopd working).. However, to verify it is
> working, does anyone have / could anyone write a "test" mop image that
> just prints something on the screen (of my VS2000)?

The edlabel program will do that just fine. Unfortunately it (like all other
programs) gets terminated with the message SCB2INT when it tries to do
something other than write to the screen. If you can't generate an image from
the edlabel binary, let me know. I am fairly sure I have one around somewhere.

Cheers,
Lloyd