Subject: Help with MVII install
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: A. Sporner <asporner@eagle.ibc.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/24/1996 07:07:43
Hello All,

I think most of you saw my post about the panic that occurred when
I tried to boot the miniroot on the swap partition.  The explaination
seems to lead me to believe that since MVII (KA630) is supported and
this is what I have, that I must have an older revision of the processor
board.  I am at the point of getting a newer board.

Can somebody out there who has a working MVII system tell me what the
date of the ROM's are on the processor?  What I have is:

		DEC85 LM8701 110E6
		DEC85 LM8704 111E6

Of course it is an M7606AF module revision B.  I would really like to
get this system working soon.  Thanks a lot in advance

Andy Sporner

asporner@eagle.ibc.edu