Subject: Re: connecting 780 to single phase power
To: None <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
From: Michel van der Laan <michel@nijenrode.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/28/1996 23:14:57

> And if you live here in Canada, you may get a surprise visit from your
> friendly RCMP officer. A fairly popular hobby around here is the installation
> of hydroponic growth rooms for the production of hemp. The most common way
> to get caught doing this is an unexplained increase in residential hydro use,
> which the local power company is required to report to the RCMP.
> (Yep, those guys in the red jackets are our federal police force and do drug
>  enforcement, among other things:-)
>
> Anyhow, if it's just a vax you are running, you should be alright. (Hmm, maybe
> that's a good cover?)

Well, considering that from now on you can heat your entire house by means
of one vax, as well as use it as a stove for cooking, that the vax will keep
you from watching TV since you are too busy fiddling with it, your electric
bill *might* just even out...

I put mine in the basement. I'm afraid it's going to spoil some very good
wines =(.

Michel.