Subject: Re: non important question.
To: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: Rolf Larsson <rln@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/27/1996 10:36:09
/* Previous version by: Gunnar Helliesen */
//  The Q5 was mounted in a rack (sideways) and usually had a 9-track tape on
//  top (TU-??) and one or two RA81s at the bottom. AFAIK it was also
//  available with a 380V 3-phase power-supply. Definitely computer-room
//  material, whereas the Q3 was made for normal "office" environments.

One of the books I have seen ragge using has a real nice cover. It is a photo
over an office landscape and a computer hall. In the computer hall there are
a couple of 750's and RP06 or RP07, in the offices they "only" have 730's with
RA60. The computer hall is separated from the rest with a glass wall that goes
halfway to the ceiling or so. And I think my Mac makes too much noise... :)

--
This mail looks best in exmh 1.6.5 for Xwindows.
"Vegetarians are worse than carnivores. Plants can't run away..."